No man is an island. And you know what? No farm is either. We could not do what we do without a whole ecosystem of friends inaddition to our wonderful customers. Here are a few of the businesses, farms, and organizations whose support just existence — means the world to us:
- Cornerstone Winery
- Liz Cunningham and Dan Bagley of Clark Summit Farm in Tomales are like a soul sister and brother to us.
- Morning Sun Herb Farm, Rose and Dan Lovall, Owners – in Solano County, has more than 600 varieties of herbs and perennials to chose from.
- One Mesa Bed & Breakfast in Pt. Reyes buys eggs from us when they can. They do a great job cooking from scratch and using local products so their customers really get a feel for the area.
- Slow Food USA: Good, Fair and Clean
- The Ethicurean — my favorite political, foodie, newsworthy, in-your-face food site!
- Solano Land Trust
- The Certifiable Foodie
- Sweet Marie Photography
- Scott Hess Photography
- Molly Decoudreaux Photography
- Patina Home and Garden – Tami Fandrei, Owner
- http://www.ramenshop.com http://mackmetal.com – Jefferson Mack, Owner
- http://www.crystallynncollins.com – Crystal Lynn Photography
- The Pollen Mill – Kim Mills, Principal & Lead Designer